Tuesday, July 8, 2008

High on a Mountain Top

I was talking to Cassie yesterday about how I would love to learn more about photography and she said she'd let me shoot her boys. So, we headed up the canyon today with a camera and a picnic. Here's some of my favorite shots. The problem is, when you love someone, you think every shot is adorable. I had a hard time picking just a couple.
Here's little Cooper bundled in white.
He is a sweet baby and his mommy is in love.
She is also in love with this little red head.
Cam thought this bridge over the water was pretty cool.
I'm pretty crazy about the little red head, too.
Here's his crazy little oufit we dressed him in.
Here's a couple more of Coop. There was this perfect little beam of light on his soft face.
So soft.
Cam was a real trooper. He let me take lots of pictures and he even smiled on command!




Well, that's it for now. Feel free to tell me which pics you like the best. I'm still trying to learn this new skill.


5 comments:

Alice said...

Get job with some wonderful subjects to photograph. Cooper looks like he was just left in the woods by an angel. I wish they didn't grow so fast.

"The Landlord" said...

Hey Nice Job! I hate that since I've had Priya it seems like I have less chances to use my nice camera etc - what do you use? Its frustrating to always be using my little digital when I'm used to getting nice clear photos like these! I'd love to know if you have a secret to getting more portable crisp photos or if you just suffer through hauling around a nice, large, cannon or nikon or something like that?
Thanks!

Taylor Swim said...

I love the ones that are closer up. Cam and the tree is super cute. I like Cass and each of her boys. She is very photographic and so are her boys. It looks like a great shoot. You should try a few in black and white. You did great. You can shoot my kids when you come too.

Unknown said...

Good job Cheri. I like the close ups. I really like the close up one of Cam hugging the tree. He is so cute and very easy to photograph. I wish you had taken one of Rex in the woods. The baby is getting cutier by the day.

Beth said...

FANTASTIC pictures - I really can't pick just one either.. I LOVE them all!!! The one with your I love you sign and Cam in the background made me get a little teary.. is that wierd????!!! I think it might be my favorite... what a GREAT idea.